Pedal-assisted rescue bike
Pedal-assisted rescue bike.
Pedal-assisted bike designed for rescue and intervention in situations that are difficult to reach by conventional means of transportation. The aluminium frame makes it extremely light and sturdy. The rich standard equipment includes large-section road tyres, medical bags, pannier racks, fenders, a center mount kickstand and high brighteness lights, allowing to use the bike in any scenario. The dual tone buzzer in combination with the blue led strobe allows for maximum visibility while the rechargeable SHIMANO battery ensures a great autonomy. The Stem medical e-bike is a rapid, environmental-friendly and innovative alternative for rescue in plain or in the presence of hight differences , from city centers to mountain trails.
- Motor: SHIMANO STEPS 8000;
- Battery: SHIMANO 8014- 400 WH, FRAMETYPE, charging time of 5 hours, 10 hours autonomy;
- Max assisted speed: 25 KM/H;
- Display: LCD STEPS 8000 BLUETOOTH;
- Power level: ECO 70% , TRAIL 180% , BOOST 300%;
- Frame: aluminium 27,5 hydroforming;
- Fork: suntour xcm 34-ds rl15 qlc32 100mm travel;
- Crankset : shimano steps 8000 34t;
- Derailleur: post. shimano xt rd-m8000-gs shadow plus 11v;
- Shift levers: shimano sl-m7000-11 speed slx;
- Brakes: shimano br-mt420;
- Disc Brake Rotor: shimano sm-rt56-s 203 f / 180 r;
- Sprocket: shimano cs-m7000-11 slx;
- Rims: nsr 27,5 plus;
- Tyres schwalbe nobby nic 70-584 snakeskin tle apex
- Saddle: bassano reko sport mtb.