The data controller is Stem S.r.l. Unipersonale Strade Ghiaie, 12/D – 43014 Medesano (PR) P.I. 01538380344 who may also be reached by calling the number 0525.430102 or by email at email@example.com
Your personal information will be requested during the registration to the event for the following purposes:
- Registration and related organizational and administrative activities including the use of contacts provided for further communications relating to the event that you will attend. Data provision is mandatory for participation and consent is not required.
- Possible customer satisfaction survey on the event organization and satisfaction. Your opinion is very important in order to improve our services and we therefore consider you as integral part of this event. Feedback by the interested party is not mandatory and the results obtained will not be disclosed.
- Data could be stored according to the region of origin so that your future enquiries can be handled directly by the area sales department. This type of procedure is necessary for contractual and pre-contractual reasons.
- Newsletter of both the Technology brand and the Marine brand, owned by the same Proprietor in order to inform you of new events organized by the owner and for the promotion of the Owner’s future activities. The newsletter is subject to your express consent.
- Video recordings and photos that may be published for information and promotions. During the event we will try to minimize the impact on the attendees and the recordings will be always checked before any publication in order to ensure such minimization. It is understood that these recordings are exclusive property of the owner and taken without financial claims by the interested party, therefore absolutely free of charge. Recording is in the legitimate interest of the Owner and is not subject to consent. It is not possible to guarantee the complete exclusion from video recording and photos taken during our events/courses.
The data collected will not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties without your explicit consent, except for any limited communication which may become necessary to fulfil the request.
A.B.C The data you provide will be retained for no longer than 3 years from the last attendance in our events/courses, extended to 10 years for the data necessary for administrative and accounting purposes.
D. The data are retained until the Owner’s service interruption or until your express waiver to receive further communications.
E. The data are retained for 2 years after possible publications.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to ask the data controller for access to your personal data, for their amendment, erasure or any processing limitation. You can always request full details of the processing and of your rights by writing to the contacts provided by the Data Controller and indicated at the beginning of this privacy notice.
Revocation of Consent
You can interrupt the processing subject matter of this privacy notice at any time, by notifying your intentions in writing to the Data Controller, without prejudice to the legitimate operations carried out until that moment.
Right to Complain
Should you believe that the processing regarding you violates the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. https://www.garanteprivacy.it/